This is the best news I’ve seen all year, a Boy Meets World sequel series! I’M SO EXCITED. OMG THE FEELS. Tell me what you guys think, would YOU watch a Boy Meets World sequel series? Who would you want to return to the show besides Cory & Topanga?
No Doubt - Don’t Speak
German artist Babis Cloud conceived this installation of the ancient Greek Trojan Horse of Troy fabricated from computer keys. The sculpture is commentary on the hedonistic susceptibility of contemporary culture, referencing not only the Greek Mythology, but the well known ‘Trojan’ virus of the internet. The consumer grip of human internet use is the pivotal point of the piece, from Facebook to online groceries and internet dating, all aspects of life are infected by the mighty world wide web.
OK BEST ONE SO FAR
ooc: Reblogging because holy shit.
I have a new hero.
Preach it, sister.
I want to be this lady when I grow up.
ohmygod. i love it
- Period: WAKE UP ASSHOLE, YOU GOT CRAMPS.
- Period: How bout an entire chocolate cake for breakfast?
- Period: How's that back pain? Feeling better? Let's fix that.
- Period: Find a cookie as big as a house and eat it.
- Period: Where's your Tic Tac box filled with ibuprofen?
- Period: Got things to do? Don't care. Sleep.
- Period: For dinner you're eating an entire bag of Reese's Peanut Butter Cups.
- Period: Breeze blows by. Instantly horny.
- Period: You didn't like those brand new underwear right?
- Period: Yell at a puppy.
His book #Pharrell: Places And Spaces I’ve Been comes in various colors. He sure knows how to pay attention to details